A boutique IT recruiting firm, we have been placing only the best and the brightest candidates in the U.S. and Canada since 2001. Our practice is to represent the most reputable client companies, where we have cultivated long-standing relationships with top-level contacts. The company is comprised of a small hard-driving and focused team which fosters a fun atmosphere and comfortable work environment. Adopted from one of our key clients, we have a “no jerk” policy and embrace a family-type workplace.
Additional benefits of working with the Cannibal Team include: paid vacation time, full medical and dental benefits, ability to work from our local Orlando office and remotely.
Interested in working in our office?
Call Cannibal Recruiting today at 407-960-5223 or contact us online.
Executive Search Consultant
Location: Orlando, Florida
Job Type: Full Time, Permanent
Job Responsibilities Include:
- Sourcing candidates for open roles
- Managing candidates in our Applicant Tracking System software
- Connecting with candidates via telephone, email, etc.
- Making outbound calls and presenting opportunities to candidates (sales training will be provided).
- Presenting opportunities and prescreening candidates with phone interviews.
- Setting up interviews, conduct follow -ps.
- Building and maintaining strong relationships with candidates.
- Attending all training, seminars and webinars as required.
Job Requirements Include:
- Training and learning the Applicant Tracking Software (training to be provided).
- Having knowledge and interest of the Information Technology industry. Ability to grasp concepts and understand client products.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and adapt to changing projects and deadlines.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.
- 3-5 years of experience and post-secondary education in relevant field.
Please apply with your resume and cover letter to email@example.com including the job title in the subject line.
Cannibal Recruiting, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE). Qualified applicants are considered for employment without regard to age, race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, disability or veteran status.