Below are profiles of a few of our “superstar” candidates working exclusively with our firm.
Please call us at 407-960-5223 or contact us online to learn more about one of these candidates.
Chief Architect / Pre-Sales Engineer – NYC
Our candidate is a senior technology leader with a unique blend of business and technology experience architecting and implementing advanced technology and business solutions. Our candidate currently works as a Chief Architect, where he specializes in Cloud and Virtualization offerings and has a strong software-defined storage background.
- Information technology professional with a distinguished career reflecting strong leadership qualifications coupled with hands-on technical expertise.
- Highly focused on achieving bottom-line results while architecting and implementing advanced technology and business solutions to meet a large range of needs.
- Extensive experience in Enterprise Architecture and total service development including systems, infrastructure, virtualization and cloud computing, software development, networking, and data management.
- Project management experience includes managing multiple complex medium- to large-scale projects.
- Understanding of business issues in a number of industries including: financial services, employer services, education, medical and pharmaceuticals, manufacturing and government.
- Accomplished public speaker including multiple conferences, training programs and presentations.
- Currently possesses his VCP 5.5. He has worked extensively with VMware not only in his current role, but almost all of his prior roles have included hands-on VMware experience.
- Specific areas of technical expertise include: virtualization and cloud computing, consolidation and cost reduction, availability architecture (ha, disaster recovery and business continuity planning) data center and enterprise solutions architecture, application development lifecycle, data management and web/internet architecture
Sales and Pre-Sales Team – NYC
This team is experienced in mid-market and Enterprise Sales, with over 20 years of consistently closing multi-million dollar projects. They have sold across multiple verticals including financial accounts such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and JPMC. This star sales rep brings with him an equally experienced pre-sales systems engineer who has thrived on a team at their past two companies.
At a glance:
Account Manager – Greater NYC Area – Startup (2015-Present)
133% of quota
W2s between $400K – $500K over the past four years
Regional Sales Manager (NJ, NY, PA & DE) – Storage Startup (2008-2015)
Finished #2 for Fiscal Year 2009 in Total Revenue
Last year #1 RSM in total number of transactions and #2 in total revenue
Responsible for $4M yearly revenue quota
Regional Sales Manager (NJ) – Startup (purchased by large manufacturer) (2007-2008)
Increased NJ territory revenue by over 200% in seven months
Exceeded overall revenue quota by 130%
Vice President, Security Practice (NY/NJ) – IT Service Provider (2000-2007)
Supervise and manage operations for the NY Metro sales and engineering teams
Responsible for overall business development in the security and networking fields.
Grew P&L $1M up to $13M
Grew practice from 1 to 10 people
Sales Engineer – Profile
Excellent communication skills with customers, prospects and partners. Deep understanding of customer needs in multiple industries and situations. Deal closer. sales, pre-sales, post-sales experience. Influencer. Credible. Focused on execution and results.
Sales Manager – So Cal
Our candidate is an experienced overachieving sales manager selectively looking to make his next move. This candidate has experience selling enterprise storage hardware, software, cloud and serviced to SMB and fortune companies.
At a glance:
Area Manager, West Mid-Market- Storage Manufacturer (2011-Present)
- Created company’s general territory go-to-market strategy in the West Region
- Lead and manage west field reps, inside sales reps, sales development reps, cross functional overlays and approximately 122 partners across 11 west states.
- FY14: 24% YOY Growth, $70,000,000 total revenues, 101% of AOP, 277 net new accounts, mot promotions in the Americas.
- FY’13: Second line Region Manager, 60% YOY growth, 330 net new accounts, most promotions in the Americas.
- FY’12: 85% YOY growth, 300 net new accounts, most promotions in the Americas.
Sales Manager – East Coast
Our candidate is an experienced overachieving sales manager selectively looking to make her next move. This candidate has experience managing teams while selling innovative technologies across Fortune 1000 companies. For the past decade plus she has averaged 130% quota attainment and at times exceeded her goal by 200% annually.
Account Executive – Bay Area
Our candidate is an experienced overachieving sales manager selectively looking to make his next move.
- 15+ Successful years in enterprise sales
- #1 Sales Rep Worldwide in 2013, 2007, 2003, 2000
- #1 Sales Rep North America 2006-2009
- Passionate about start-ups; helped nine companies grow in sales, marketing, operations
- Extensive experience with open-source, enterprise software and SaaS business models
Sales and Pre-sales Team – PNW
We are working with a very versatile, enthusiastic and professional account executive and sales engineer team. This overachieving long time team has consistently exceeded quarterly and annual goals. This team has experienced in large, Fortune 100 corporate environments as well as ground floor start-ups. They have expertise in establishing new strategic alliances and partnerships.
This team has in-depth understanding of data storage, networking, virtualization and disaster recovery and are looking for their next challenge together.
AE & SE PNW – Flash Storage Start-Up (Acquired by Large Manufacturer)(2015-Present)
- More than doubled WA territory net-new logo count
- Consistently exceeded quarterly and annual goals – 110% attained 2017
- 100% Proof of Concept success rate
- Partner Territory Team of the Year (FY’16)
- Sales Engineer – “SE of the Year (FY’17)
AE &SE PNW – Flash Storage Start-Up (2013-2015)
- Revitalized under-producing PNW territory (Oregon, Washington, Idaho, Alaska, British Columbia)
- Increased PNW territory revenue by 300% in first year with company
- Named company’s strongest account team by executive management
- Successfully established and cultivated new channel partnerships