Below are profiles of a few of our “superstar” candidates working exclusively with our firm.
Please call us at 407-960-5223 or contact us online to learn more about one of these candidates.
Chief Architect / Pre-Sales Engineer – NYC
Our candidate is a senior technology leader with a unique blend of business and technology experience architecting and implementing advanced technology and business solutions. Our candidate currently works as a Chief Architect, where he specializes in Cloud and Virtualization offerings and has a strong software-defined storage background.
- Information technology professional with a distinguished career reflecting strong leadership qualifications coupled with hands-on technical expertise.
- Highly focused on achieving bottom-line results while architecting and implementing advanced technology and business solutions to meet a large range of needs.
- Extensive experience in Enterprise Architecture and total service development including systems, infrastructure, virtualization and cloud computing, software development, networking, and data management.
- Project management experience includes managing multiple complex medium- to large-scale projects.
- Understanding of business issues in a number of industries including: financial services, employer services, education, medical and pharmaceuticals, manufacturing and government.
- Accomplished public speaker including multiple conferences, training programs and presentations.
- Currently possesses his VCP 5.5. He has worked extensively with VMware not only in his current role, but almost all of his prior roles have included hands-on VMware experience.
- Specific areas of technical expertise include: virtualization and cloud computing, consolidation and cost reduction, availability architecture (ha, disaster recovery and business continuity planning) data center and enterprise solutions architecture, application development lifecycle, data management and web/internet architecture
Sales and Pre-Sales Team – NYC
This team is experienced in mid-market and Enterprise Sales, with over 20 years of consistently closing multi-million dollar projects. They have sold across multiple verticals including financial accounts such as Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley and JPMC. This star sales rep brings with him an equally experienced pre-sales systems engineer who has thrived on a team at their past two companies.
At a glance:
Account Manager – Greater NYC Area – Startup (2015-Present)
133% of quota
W2s between $400K – $500K over the past four years
Regional Sales Manager (NJ, NY, PA & DE) – Storage Startup (2008-2015)
Finished #2 for Fiscal Year 2009 in Total Revenue
Last year #1 RSM in total number of transactions and #2 in total revenue
Responsible for $4M yearly revenue quota
Regional Sales Manager (NJ) – Startup (purchased by large manufacturer) (2007-2008)
Increased NJ territory revenue by over 200% in seven months
Exceeded overall revenue quota by 130%
Vice President, Security Practice (NY/NJ) – IT Service Provider (2000-2007)
Supervise and manage operations for the NY Metro sales and engineering teams
Responsible for overall business development in the security and networking fields.
Grew P&L $1M up to $13M
Grew practice from 1 to 10 people
Sales Engineer – Profile
Excellent communication skills with customers, prospects and partners. Deep understanding of customer needs in multiple industries and situations. Deal closer. sales, pre-sales, post-sales experience. Influencer. Credible. Focused on execution and results.
VP or Director of Product Marketing and/or Management – Bay Area
Our candidate has worked with early funded startups to some of technologies biggest players. In his various roles he has focused on being a transitional leader in bringing disruptive technologies to market.
At a glance:
- Specialist in defining markets for new and disruptive technology
- Builds comprehensive go-to-market plans
- Works with specialty sales teams to develop customized solutions
- Responsible for business and technical relationships with key partners including VMware, VCE, Lenovo and several startups
- Develops unique software defined data protection solutions with partners for cloud, virtualized and converged infrastructures
- Works directly with sales and customers to identify gaps in product offering and go-to-market channels
- Simplifies and focuses product messaging
- Produces content for technical training, vertical market messaging, and C-level thought-leadership campaigns
- Cloud PaaS
- Cloud IaaS
- Converged and Hyperconverged
- Data Protection, backup to continuous availability
- Enterprise Storage – classic and SSD
- Enterprise Software SaaS and on-premises
- Networking, routing and WAN acceleration
- SAN infrastructure and networking
Pre-Sales Engineer – Bay Area
At a glance:
- Hands-on technical skills: storage, virtualization, virtual desktop infrastructure, cloud computing, software defined datacenter, enterprise architect, datacenter consolidation, datacenter management, Linux and Windows Administration. Holds VMware VCP 6 certification.
- Business Skills: Revenue generation by delivering solutions that meet business needs; business requirements analysis; high level business and financial acumen; excellent communication skills to accompany business and technical expertise: Bilingual in English and Chinese.
- Energetic and competitive achiever who can inspire and motivate others; Successfully manage multiple-priorities, and perform well in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment; skilled in promoting a variety of technology and consulting solutions to both a technical and non-technical audience; effectively managing resources.
Overview of Work History:
Consulting Systems Engineer – Data Storage Manufacturer (2015-Present)
Principal Corporate Systems Engineer – Large Storage Manufacturer (2013-2015)
Senior Systems Engineer – Cloud & Virtualization Manufacturer (2011-2013)
Senior Channel Systems Engineer – Cloud & Virtualization Manufacturer (2007-2011)
Systems Engineer – Hardware & Software Manufacturer (1999-2007)
Systems Engineer – Data Protection & Information Management Software Company (1997-1999)